Skip to content
Social Media and Event Competitions
- The promoter of the competition is Aintree Shopping Park.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding Aintree Shopping Park employees, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
- One prize per person, winner should be present to redeem.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions; it is a condition that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor abides by these rules.
- The decision of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date of the competitions is stated on social media pages.
- Should the park be unable to contact the winner, or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prizes featured are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will need to collect the prize from the park at a mutually convenient time. We are unable to post prizes unless otherwise stated.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly.
- Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall be attached to the Promoter as a result thereof.